Aloye®™ Produces Aloye®™ Seminar Series from Aloye®™ Motion Picture Studios!
What is the Aloye™® Seminar Series?
- The Aloye™® Seminar Series is a collection of
big screen video presentations that bring complex
technology to everyday folks with easy to understand
explainations and demos.
Whre can I attend an Aloye®™ Seminar?
- Aloye™® Seminars takes place at various locations
and venues through out the year. We will also speak
at your engagement on any technology topic you
desire. Contact us for details.
What does it cost to attend an Aloye™® Seminar?
- The cost of attending an Aloye™® Seminar varies
based on a number of factors. Some seminars are no
cost to the public due to our costs being offset by
sponsors. Other seminars cost a small attendance fee
to help us offset our costs. Price and seating
depends on the venue, sponsors, and other factors.
Each seminar is announced in advance on both here
and on our facebook page.
How can I watch the particular Aloye®™ seminar I
attended at a later date?
- All Aloye™® Seminars are available online for
purchase. Seminar attendees will recieve a voucher
so they can purchase the seminar at no cost. If you
didn't attend the seminar, but wish to purchase the
video and supplimental materials, you can purchase
and view it electronically.
How can I reserve Jim Aloye®™ for a Speaking Engagement at my event?
- Due to his extensive background and experience, Jim Aloye®™ speaks about a wide array of topics ranging from current IT trends, IT Security, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure Technologies, Business Management, The Economics and Business Impact of Information Technology, Corporate Technology Policy, State and Local Technology Policy, National Technology Policy, Technology and Education, Law Enforcement and Military Technology, and much more.
Speaker fee is $1873 per two hour session
List of Past Aloye™® Seminars
- Q3 2014 - Aloye™® Hack Attack Episode 1: Secure Your Business
- Q4 2014 - Aloye™® Internet Saftey for Children & Families